<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.natchatproductions.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Wonder Years..how much of this life can we do? : Tum Tape? No thanks, I'll stick to Spanx!!

Friday 28 June 2013

Tum Tape? No thanks, I'll stick to Spanx!!

It's with some disbelief that I share with you a new invention called 'Tum Tape'! Meet Karen from Essex who was off on a night out and so desperate to hide her muffin top she got heavy duty adhesive tape from her drawer and selotaped her stomach.. and now has investors for her invention.
Now I'm all for entrepreneurs, and new inventions, but would you? Really? Maybe just find something a little more flattering in your wardrobe to wear. Having just come back from holiday there was a moment whilst my dutiful husband was sorting out our washing into lights and darks and he held up a pair of black 'big' pants to me saying 'These aren't mine' to which i had to whisk them out of his hands as he sniggered away.. but i'd prefer that then him having to help me peel the tape off at the end of a night!.

What next I wonder cling film for your face to keep your skin looking young...

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home