<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.natchatproductions.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Wonder Years..how much of this life can we do? : FAT Bullying

Thursday 12 September 2013

FAT Bullying

This post, i'm afriad is a rant! It isn't what I was intending to write but one i feel necessary after a quick glimpse at the Daily Mail showbiz pages. Yesterday whilst out with a girlfriend she confessed to now being slightly obsessed to these pages, I also confessed to looking at them Mon-Fri FOR MY JOB, i tell you. My point - today I read about Kim Kardashian, upset by 'cruel baby weight' jibes and Luissa Zissman (runner up in the Apprentice) being called fat after she was snapped in her bikini.. people get a GRIP. We are too obsessed with size and it has to stop. Yes, I know these women put themselves 'out there' and should expect it, but as a woman who has always struggled with body image I think it's so unacceptable to use this as a form of insult.






- Posted with love from my life tool aka my iPad

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home