<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.natchatproductions.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Wonder Years..how much of this life can we do? : Do stranger things happen?

Thursday 16 January 2014

Do stranger things happen?


Last weekend, my beloved and I jumped on the Eurostar for a weekend in Paris. On route he excitedly told me that earlier, a friend who had been on his mind, had called out of the blue about something work related.  My fella ended the call saying he'd speak more after we'd returned from Paris and the friend exclaimed he stood beneath the Eiffel Tower as he spoke! What are the chances of that. So we all met up the following day. After a lovely brief Saturday in Paris, we fell into bed that night and I recall having a very good sleep. Over breakfast the next day, I told my Husband about my dream. It was about our neighbours and how they'd got engaged. Sunday afternoon as we walked down our drive to our flat, who should we see driving towards us but our neighbours. They stopped the car to ask how our trip to Paris had been. I told them I'd had a dream about them the night before, to which my friend announced 'We got engaged' and on request ( once my hubby and I had closed our open mouths) she showed me the beautiful sparkler on her finger. How bizarre is that?


Ps. I climbed the Eiffel Tower in my fur coat! 


Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home