<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.natchatproductions.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Wonder Years..how much of this life can we do? : Sean Bean has me hooked!

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Sean Bean has me hooked!

You know that sad moment when you've reached the end of the final episode of the latest box set you've been binging on... what to watch next? Do you follow hype or a friend's recommendation? Last night the Hubby and I watched our first episode of Game of Thrones. Yes I've seen the hype and my best buddie has been raving about it.. but I just wasn't buying it. But I've been at a loss as to how to fill the void. I do want to go down the House of Cards route but other half hasn't shown much interest and after Breaking Bad we need to be hooked in Episode 1. Sadly this didn't happen with The Wire, Portlandia or Arrested Development.

But Game of Thrones - you got us BOTH!


In fact my hubby has just confessed that after I went to bed (as I have to get up at 4am) he watched episodes 2 + 3 without me. I'm secretly pleased as it's fun to have that show you both like. He's still doesn't get Girls but I'm fine with that!
So, I shared my new interest with my pal last night who had been trying to convince me and she replied 'Look out for the Lesbian Lick off in Episode 5' I've not told my husband about that yet.. Has that suddenly got your attention as well?
I must admit to feeling a sense of calm now I know we have a new series to binge on, although there is something to be said for the anticipation of having to wait a week. But there's also great satisfaction in knowing we have our social lives sorted for the next few months thanks to our Sky + box

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home